Discuss Minor works help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

easysushi

Gents,

When doing a minor works say a fused spur, do you have to test R1+R2 and Insulation Resistance for the entire cicuit or just the addtional that you have added.

Cheers

if you look at a MWC it asks for the above readings of the modified circuit, so test the whole ring/radial circuit that you have modified, not just your bit. push comes to shove, there could be a potential fault on part of the circuit away from your work. Get the Zs reading as well

Reply to Minor works help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I have been asked to supply a minor works certificate on a smart thermostat upgrade. Would I just test the dedicated circuit from the CU...
Replies
Views
Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m brand new to the site and hope everyone is doing well. My question is this: I have a 2365 level 2 diploma and have been doing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock