Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss MK and quality control in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. vjsmarwick

vjsmarwick Regular EF Member

Hi just wondering if many of you out there are noticing problems with some of your MK fittings now ? For a good few months or maybe even a year I have been noticing especially with the 20A flex connectors that, quite often one of the screws doesn’t want to tighten as if it’s cross threaded ! Sometimes correctable sometimes not ! Load N seems to be the worst if I remember correctly. Any problems guys ?

2. suffolkspark

suffolkspark Electrician's Arms

Was talking about this in denmans last week, apparantly now mk are their most returned wiring accessory

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dustydazzler

Dustydazzler Regular EF Member

I used to be exclusively an MK man

But more recently have switched over to Ultimate

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. anthonybragg

anthonybragg Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    CHARLTEC ELECTRICAL LTD
    We use it all the time nothing but. Only had a few of load side terminals not tightening up on switched fused spurs white and M/Clad about a year ago but that's about it.