Discuss Mk5 Golf Indicator Fault, possibly connection issue? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M0o53y

-
Reaction score
hi guys,

Looking for some advice. I’ve got a mk5 1.9TDi golf with a fault in the rear left indicator. It’s not a bulb fault as I’ve changed that already. As I was changing, the indicator would sporadically turn on and off but more often than not it was off. I think there may be a wiring or connection issue. The brake and rear lights run off the same switch and unit and they both work with no issues but for some reason my indicator isn’t working. Anyone got any ideas about what else it could be?

Reply to Mk5 Golf Indicator Fault, possibly connection issue? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I’ve got an issue driving me crazy and can’t get anyone to figure it out as it’s not their issue. We had a new extension, single rear...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bought a MainsSwitch device to run the RF pairing link to switch some low voltage LED strip lighting under my Breakfast bar. No direct switch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
Hey there, Sorry I’ve just joined up. I’m a qualified electrician/Electrical engineer. Recently sat my 2391-52. My question is I had a fault...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock