Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Mk5 Golf Indicator Fault, possibly connection issue? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. M0o53y

M0o53y New EF Member

hi guys,

Looking for some advice. I’ve got a mk5 1.9TDi golf with a fault in the rear left indicator. It’s not a bulb fault as I’ve changed that already. As I was changing, the indicator would sporadically turn on and off but more often than not it was off. I think there may be a wiring or connection issue. The brake and rear lights run off the same switch and unit and they both work with no issues but for some reason my indicator isn’t working. Anyone got any ideas about what else it could be?