Discuss Mobile homes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

KeithC

-
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first post, although I've been lurking here for a bit. I have to say this is the friendliest forum I've come across, far less keyboard warriors than is usual.
Now that I've massaged your enormous egos:p Can you help?

I've got to price up a job this weekend and wanted to go in prepared. The guy lives in one of those residential mobile home parks. It's not a caravan or a caravan park, the houses aren't even that mobile, but they aren't what you'd call 'normal' brick built houses. I hope I've expained what I'm talking about, I don't really know what the proper title is.

So, do these parks come under the special location of a caravan park? Or normal house regs?

Cheers,

Keith.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, although I've been lurking here for a bit. I have to say this is the friendliest forum I've come across, far less keyboard warriors than is usual.
Now that I've massaged your enormous egos:p Can you help?

I've got to price up a job this weekend and wanted to go in prepared. The guy lives in one of those residential mobile home parks. It's not a caravan or a caravan park, the houses aren't even that mobile, but they aren't what you'd call 'normal' brick built houses. I hope I've expained what I'm talking about, I don't really know what the proper title is.

So, do these parks come under the special location of a caravan park? Or normal house regs?

Cheers,

Keith.

If the mobile home has its own supply and meter it would be classed as a domestic.
If it is fed via an external pillar then it would come under caravan parks.

Reply to Mobile homes in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net