Discuss Mobile/Park home EIC Form filling in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,
Hoping someone out there is familiar with this type of installation and how one fills in the forms. I will describe what I have in front of me. The home is fixed it has bricks around the bottom but a chassis with wheels.

The chassis is bonded to the MET
Gas & Water is connected and Bonded to MET
the consumer unit in the home has a 80A rcd feeding with mcb's for final circuits.

Moving outside there is a waterproof housing fed by 16mm 2core SWA which comes from park owners, presumably fed by one of the many electrical boxes visible around the site. In this box mounted on the external brick work is 63A 100ma RCD feeding a 50A MCB which feeds a private meter then 16mm T&E that goes to the board in the home.

Now, when filling in the EIC what goes in supply charcteristics? Outside box or actual origin of site? (this would normally be the Cutout and meter etc)
Main switch or circuit breaker is this the outside box or the consumer unit main switch (rcd in this case) (this would normally be the main switch in con unit)

OR do I do 2 DB's one for inside and one for outside?

Finally my Ze or Zdb from box outside is 1.53 ohms no good for tns at origin but guessing this isnt the origin, although the ring zs will be too high

Ok confused myself more now. I look forward to any clarification you can provide me with

Tin hats on for this i think, good question btw...

My Opinion is that...even though it's going to be bricked up...it's still a park home (still transportable) so, the outside distribution box would become the Ze.

This is going to cause problems, because like many so rightly say - each installation only has ONE Ze.

Like you say there is a private meter, just like a meter for a house...so therefore, IMO the otuside distribution box is the supply.

Convert the pitch to TT if possible.

Reply to Mobile/Park home EIC Form filling in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net