Discuss mobile problem in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
difficult to describe this problem, but hopefully, someone will know a solution. just had my monthly orange bill, double what i expected. phoned orange and apparently i have been receiving texts from some companies called PAYMO and MBLOX. these texts are apparently to do with social networking and cost a fiver each. now i have not had these texts on my mobile, have never done social networking, orange have given me phone numbers for them, but all i get is answer phones. might get somewhere on monday. cheers, tel.

This happened to a mate, same thing. He called the mobile company and after a bit of arguing these texts he got a full refund because he never sent a text to the scam company to sign up for their service. Good luck Tel keep us informed.

orange have said to contact the companies for refund. will see how it goes on monday when their orifices are open.

also have given me the number for phone payplus who are a regulator for these scammers.

Last edited:
I like Orange, but surely they should sort this for you, what a pain in't ---.
Was gonna go on a sim only with them 18mts ago, till i got offered the following

new blackberry, 9780, 900 mins, ultd text, 1 gig data, home broadband....£17 a month!!!! (well its 27, with tenner of, hope they match it when im up for a new contract in Dec. anyone get better deal than that?

while we're in chit-chat, who's going to elex2012 manchester, next month?

where's event city? only place im m'cr i know is mem arena.

thought a barm was where you kept aminals

Reply to mobile problem in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock