Discuss more dangerous rubbish on Ebay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I saw a cracking one the other day on flea Bay, a draper neon WITH an adapter for socket outlets to open the live and neutral pins so that you could stick the driver in it. This was advertised as being better as you now didn't need remove the socket outlet.

Plain and simple dangerous as we all know the type of people that buy this rubbish.

is that a Electrical Trainee training course welcome pack ?
lol.

Not quite,it is a presentation package, given after 6 weeks, for long service in the electrical industry

Now can we please get back to the mechanical protection of Rcds,especially when the safe zones are not buried 50mm and the main bonding of the plastic capping is omitted for use by the skilled person, who could be exporting the TT earth outside the Equipotential zones

or something along those lines
icon11.png

Builders entire toolkit

Not quite,it is a presentation package, given after 6 weeks, for long service in the electrical industry

Now can we please get back to the mechanical protection of Rcds,especially when the safe zones are not buried 50mm and the main bonding of the plastic capping is omitted for use by the skilled person, who could be exporting the TT earth outside the Equipotential zones

or something along those lines
icon11.png

can do but given that these are of interest to 5wws they won't know wtf you are talking about

Sorry folks don't wanna hijack tred but how do I start a new one

Go here and pick an appropriate sub forum for your new thread.

Click the + Post New thread button top left of the screen untitled2.jpg

Type a thread title in the box provided and type your complaint/question/observation into the main text box.

Click the 'Submit New Thread' button below untitled2.jpg. Voila you just posted a new thread

Go here and pick an appropriate sub forum for your new thread.

Click the + Post New thread button top left of the screen View attachment 21311

Type a thread title in the box provided and type your complaint/question/observation into the main text box.

Click the 'Submit New Thread' button below View attachment 21312. Voila you just posted a new thread

thanks already sorted for some reason I always have a problem finding the link

my oppo pulled one of these out of is box on site one day and wondered why I slapped it out of his hand and made him clean not only my van but the builders and window fitters as well.

Reply to more dangerous rubbish on Ebay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net