Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss More On Job Help Sorry. Wiring Center/Wolsely RoomStat EHE0200364 in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. acvc

acvc Electrician's Arms

Morning guys.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

364.jpg

From this schematic, is it asking me to:

1. put in a link between L and L at the incoming side, and

2. put in a link between L and A (to feed the SL out) on the outgoing side?

Or is it just showing me the internal volt-free switching between L and A, and no links are required?

I'm only getting the heating to fire up when I bypass the switching at the receiver, i.e. put a link in between the incoming L and B (which then goes to the valve etc.). It's just not firing up when the programmer calls for it. HW is fine.

Many Thanks (again).

2. snowhead

snowhead Respected Member

L - L should already be there as it's shown within the outline of the Relay box. It may be removable if required.
    Yes A B C are volt free unless you fit the L - A link, if required.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. acvc

acvc Electrician's Arms

Thanks snowhead.

I put the link in and it's all good . I was very worried about introducing 230V where it wasnt welcome.

Thanks for your help.