Discuss More powerfull Bathroom low voltage extractor fan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

saabuldin

I have a client who wants to replace a 4 inch low voltage extractor fan to a more powerfull one as the bathroom is used alot and creates alot of steam.

is there a more powerfull 4inch fan or do i have to just stick a 6inch low voltage fan in as i cant find a 5 inch low voltage fan.

The house is rented and the tenants use the bath one after the other which causes alot more steam then usual which is causing paint flaking so thats why i need to put a more powerfull fan on.

Thanks in advance

100m3/hour on fast speed

centrifugal are expensive but im gona fit 6inch fan instead. the builder is gona make the hole for me so doesnt make difference for me.

Reply to More powerfull Bathroom low voltage extractor fan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, my niece lives in a flat and has a bathroom without a window. There is an extractor fan which packed up and an electrician installed a new one...
Replies
Views
HI There, I would be grateful if you could help me, I have a very long duct between the bathroom and extractor outlet vent and for sometime, the...
Replies
Views
Hi. My current axial Xpelair model 92614AW ground floor bathroom extractor fan is installed in zone 1 and doesnt work efficiently at all. Its wall...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, I’m a new member to the forum and felt like I could do with some additional insight into a fault I came across on a call-out at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a property built in 1911. It has had asbestos artex applied to every ceiling in the house. I am currently creating a new...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock