Discuss Mounting on Redland Grovebury profiled tiles in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dougalthedog

Hi,

Looking for advice on the best way of fitting brackets with these tiles:

Monier:*Redland Grovebury Roof Tile | Traditional Concrete Pantile Roof Tile

62e8b80505.gif

Clearly if we fit brackets to the rafter, depending on where the rafter hits the tile, we will need a different height of bracket. To make matters worse the rafters are 38mm. I've seen others suggest installing noggins between rafters, is this the best way to go?

Clickfit sounds like a tempting solution as much as I dislike the idea of it.

Reply to Mounting on Redland Grovebury profiled tiles in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

To do this well can be a little problematic or expensive to say the least. The construction of the vast majority of Scottish Roofs includes...
Replies
Views
I
Hi All I went to inspect an installation yesterday at a customer's request as the company has now ceased trading. The installation was quite neat...
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock