Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Multiple TV socket in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Marshall Elec

Marshall Elec EF Member

Hager Sollysta TV/FM/DAB/Satellite Quadplexer (WMQX)

I havent used one of these before but i have two satellite cables and a TV cable. There are only two terminals at the back though. My question is can the TV double up with a satellite cable? You would have thought there would be a terminal for each output but there isnt. Any help appreciated.

2. mhar

mhar Electrician's Arms

3. Marshall Elec

Marshall Elec EF Member

Oh OK. Thanks for that. Bit of a pain though. Why not just have a terminal for each output in the plate. :(

4. freddo

freddo Regular EF Member

You wouldn't say that if you had to fit these in every lounge and bedroom in a block of 50 flats!