Discuss Music Identification........ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi people.
My daughter was watching Britain's Got Talent last night. ( I was on my comp and not watching ). I heard some music and I am trying to know the name of it and what film it's from.
The music is the intro music. 12 seconds to 1 min 12 seconds.
(I know the main music is Toxic - Britney Spears)
I've tried Google but cant find anything.

Thanks guys. Listening to it now..

Hi people.
My daughter was watching Britain's Got Talent last night. ( I was on my comp and not watching ). I heard some music and I am trying to know the name of it and what film it's from.
The music is the intro music. 12 seconds to 1 min 12 seconds.
(I know the main music is Toxic - Britney Spears)
I've tried Google but cant find anything.
That's not Music Mate, Britney Spears, wash yer mouth out, Music my arse, more like a bluudy row with the mistakes edited out so Morons can buy, and listen to it.

That's not Music Mate, Britney Spears, wash yer mouth out, Music my arse, more like a bluudy row with the mistakes edited out so Morons can buy, and listen to it.

haha.. not the main song mate... The intro....

Just to add to the Western music. I love this one as well..

Love a good film soundtrack, it can really make or break a film for me. Here's a couple of random ones I like from the films Heat and Get Carter

Reply to Music Identification........ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So this Sunday coming, 3pm, the mobile phone networks in the UK will allow the government to send an alarm signal to every compatible device in...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Absolutely mothing to do with electrics, but was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this kind of thing. Bought a mini tractor with...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer: Not a pro sparky, so i have no intention of doing this myself, but I am looking for options that I can then take to someone qualified...
Replies
Views
Had some downtime this morning. The whole forum would have been inaccessible. We have some issues regarding member permissions, a bit of a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock