Discuss Name 3 sparkies to work with in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
HI guys & gals,

Just been thinking whilst reading some posts and replies on here and it led me to thinking of who I would want to work with, just going by their post alone.

So really a simple question. Based on posts alone within the last 6 months, name 3 sparkys on hete you would like to work with?

It can't be someone you already know on here. It has to be based on their posts alone, in the last 6 months. Hopefully it won't cause too much trouble?

Mine are:

davesparks
Richard burns
Murdoch

There are others I would love to work with but these are the first 3 based on the last 6 months posts.

Jay

Doesn't have to be all 4 of us on the same job does it? We'd never get anything done with all this gossiping!
Without favouritism coming into it -
1) Richard Burns
2) Wilko
And 3) Midwest because he can make the tea when we are all finished!
That is difficult because without going all mushy I respect each and every one of you for your input, humour and professionalism in the job.
Other things I'd like to know -
1) whether @hightower is a 7' Blackman?
2) is @Lucien Nunes the mad professor
3) does @westward10 wear those 70s clothes all the time?
4) of all the newcomers @Ian1981 is a clued up spark and I enjoy his input.
5) @D00DY_T00DY is the forum mascot
6) @Pete999 glues us together
7) not forgetting @telectrix - how on earth has he got nearly 46000 posts?

It is sometimes miss leading when you see a persons avatar. It's very hard to picture what they look like. My favourite is Dr Skelton. I bought the book on Rommel because of something he posted a while ago. As said above, there are loads I would love to work with but you only have 3 choices. Hopefully not based on their avatar but on their recent posts.lol

Jay

Davesparks, because although he can be harsh sometimes it is good to know where your stand with people and he knows his sh*t and doesn't have time for bull.
Leesparkykent, because he makes an effort with everyone and seems to be an all-round decent bloke.
Richard burns, for his willingness to take the time to explain things to the less experienced and his excellent diagrams.

Is it a clever wind up?
Does he do it for a laugh or does he generally think he is providing good technical advice to people haha

Reply to Name 3 sparkies to work with in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net