Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Name the brand of grid module..... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Aaronj46

Aaronj46 Regular EF Member

Had a call to say the hob socket isn't powering up and the customer has said a lamp wont work in the socket and as the fridge works I'm going to punt at buying a grid switch before I go, if only I knew the brand?

I thought mem spectra but they are straight ant etching is different on the ones I have seen.

View attachment Grid part.jpg

2. haptism

haptism Regular EF Member

That looks like the Click Minigrid range

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Electrical2go

Electrical2go Sponsor

Business Name:
    Electrical2go.co.uk
    Hi,

That definitely looks like Click Minigrid.

MD022WHHB

You could match it up with a new Fridge Freezer mod as well so it looks in keeping.

MD022WHFF

Kind regards,
    Ivan

• Like Like x 2