Discuss Napit - Just 8 in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just8 membership fees
Initial Assessment Fee £55 (first year only)
Annual Membership £185 p.a. (VAT exempt until April 2006)
Building Control notifications – up to 8 notifications are
included in the annual fee. More than 8 notifications will
require full membership

I spoke to Napit about this a few months ago.

[FONT=&quot]JUST 8 scheme, which is only for lectures, employed but qualified individuals and retired qualified NOT for self employed people. This requires all the same qualifications and requirements as the level a full scope scheme but everything must be in place, we DO NOT allow 18months to gain any outstanding qualifications. This scheme allows you to do 8 notifications in the year, however if you feel you will go over the 8 notifications in the year we will automatically upgrade you to our level a scheme which you will just have to pay the differences in price[/FONT]

Phil ... Free VAT till 2006 well thats handy because 2006 will never come again lol:p

just trying to get you regestered, if any ones got a copy of the free proffesional electrician spot the bobo on the special report on page 23

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil ... Free VAT till 2006 well thats handy because 2006 will never come again lol:p

LOL Yeah i was thinking of popping into my time travel machine to take advantage of the free VAT and £185p.a. membership ;)

Now actually £240 + vat . That is a 30% increase in just 5 years :(

just trying to get you regestered, if any ones got a copy of the free proffesional electrician spot the bobo on the special report on page 23

:Dshush don`t be telling everyone i made a mistake :D in my defence it was late and the first google result :D:D somewhere near though and a rough idea :)

Reply to Napit - Just 8 in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock