Discuss NAPIT Poaching from NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anybody else had a phone call and/or email from NAPIT offering membership £100 cheaper than NICEIC?
Hello Dog eat Dog rears it's ugly head, bet there is an influx of toilet paper in the NICEIC, Tony is out of it now so he is OK.

I'm gonna ask for some cash back from Elecsa this year; they gave me £10 discount last year, due to admin error. :)

Have Stroma fixed their on-line software errors, or was that Napit?

Wouldn't go back to Stroma as their admin side is very poor resulting in having customers chase me up for certificates and me chase stroma up, and this was a regular issue not a one off.

Never had a problem

Or you could get it emailed to you ... then you email it to them?

I always give customers the choice of having the certs emailed to them or posted, and most prefer to have it posted.

What ever people think of the NICEIC I have never once had an issue with them not sending a cert to a customer.

I got fed up keep chasing the stroma admin team up and being assured they had posted them when none of my customers got them. I took it higher but nothing changed. had they been efficient I would have stayed with them and saved myself money, but it looked like I was lying to my customers saying I had processed their certs and they never got them.

Never had a problem

Or you could get it emailed to you ... then you email it to them?

I always give customers the choice of having the certs emailed to them or posted, and most prefer to have it posted.

What ever people think of the NICEIC I have never once had an issue with them not sending a cert to a customer.

I got fed up keep chasing the stroma admin team up and being assured they had posted them when none of my customers got them. I took it higher but nothing changed. had they been efficient I would have stayed with them and saved myself money, but it looked like I was lying to my customers saying I had processed their certs and they never got them.

I've had problems with the Certsure on-line certs, i.e. customers not receiving them. Sometimes possibly down to keyboard issues my end, but sometimes its THEIR end, God damn it.

So now I just say to me customers 'If you don't receive in the next......., let me know and I'll chase it up'.

As for post, that's so Passé. I had one posh git, who said he's printer wasn't working, and I wonder if your could possibly post to me. Yep no probs, I'll get the office to sort that one out, there's a £10 admin fee. ;)

Reply to NAPIT Poaching from NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net