• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Napit unused forms - loads. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SPARTYKUS

*** OBVIOUSLY BEFORE I SELL THESE TO SOMONE, YOU'll NEED TO SHOW YOU ARE A MEMBER OF NAPIT! ***

"NAPIT Periodic Report on an existing electrical installation" code NA/PIR/001 (V1) - runs from serial number 55657 to 55675 (19 sets left). Obviously not for use on a domestic but still useful to someone maybe.

"NAPIT Minor Works / Single Circuit Electrical Certificate" code NA/MW/SCC/001(V1) - runs from serials

186904- 186950 (46 left) - these are dated july 2005 on the side & are slightly different to the following

104957 - 105000 (44 left) - these are dated from May 2008.

also "NAPIT Electrical Certificate Installation/Modification" code NA/EC/001(V1) 101031 - 101050 (20 left).

cost a fortune to buy this lot so bit of a bargain at £20 (plus postage)

Reply to Napit unused forms - loads. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

N
Hello, I recently had house rewired and was left the Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate for the work. In the "Details of the...
Replies
Views
B
I've been scouring the internet trying to get some answers, and couldn't find any so I thought I'd ask the experts. :smilewinkgrin: Moved into a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys I'm new to being self employed and was wondering if anyone could help with a few certification questions??I'm pricing a job where the...
Replies
Views
Hey all! First of all I would like to apologies if im posting in the wrong section. My browser is playing hell today (it does this occasionally -...
Replies
Views
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock