Discuss Need Help In Chandelier Installation..... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dianaaherne

Hello Friends......

I have a query for you guys...... I've got an assignment two days ago to install a crystal chandelier in a bungalow. the owner of the bungalow is also the owner of an NGO which works against the wastage of natural energy resources.... He wants me to install the chandelier with the solar panel installed in his house.... But I don't know the whether it will work or not.... What kind of specification do we need to install a chandelier of medium size to illuminate the complete hall with full light..... All suggestions would be appreciated......

Regards.....

PV panels ................to work a light ..........................that will be switched on ......................when it is dark .......................and so no sun ......................................to power the PV cell .....................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck with that. Think you might need a few of these

Z

As Malcolm said, that just doesn’t make sense. It will require battery storage charged by the solar panels during the day to power the light at night. It just doesn’t make economic sense ? ? ? ?
It’ll be fun when the batteries go flat
View attachment 8018

As Malcolm said, that just doesn’t make sense. It will require battery storage charged by the solar panels during the day to power the light at night. It just doesn’t make economic sense ? ? ? ?
It’ll be fun when the batteries go flat

Hi There....

I had given the similar advice to him but at the first he was not all ready to switch on any other option....
Can you please suggest me any other economic idea to light up chandelier.... Can we use fluorescent bulbs in it to make it more power efficient? What you say? and around how many of these we need to light up a 78*68 sq ft hall?

Regards.....

Can't you hang a car battery next to it with the solar panel connected to the battery. That way, if the PV doesn't give the battery enough juice he can connect a battery to a charger via his sockets. It's a plan that I can't see anything wrong with!

Reply to Need Help In Chandelier Installation..... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net