Discuss Need information for qualification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all. Still I am confusing. I have got the attached document from UK NARIC.
I do not know what professional title I have with this document in electrical industry? Apprentice, trainee, etc? Can someone tell me? What is the counterpart of this in the electricity industry : a standart between BTEC Level 2 Award/Certficate/Extended Certificate/Diploma and BTEC Level 3 Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma/90 Credit Diploma

I do not know what professional title I have with this document in electrical industry? Apprentice, trainee, etc? Can someone tell me? What is the counterpart of this in the electricity industry : a standart between BTEC Level 2 Award/Certficate/Extended Certificate/Diploma and BTEC Level 3 Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma/90 Credit Diploma
What document Murat?

NARIC is an agency which compares overseas qualifications to those in the UK. Maybe Kennyken can make some sense of it.

might be an idea to send a copy to JIB and seek their opinion as to what card you may be entitled to.

Murat
You don't seem to have included in your document any information on you working experiences, only qualifications.to gain work at any level you will need to provide evidence of any work you have carried out, sorry to be so blunt, but that's how things work.

Murat
You don't seem to have included in your document any information on you working experiences, only qualifications.to gain work at any level you will need to provide evidence of any work you have carried out, sorry to be so blunt, but that's how things work.
Mate, I showed them my experience when I got the document. Now, just I want to learn what am I in this isdustry, apprentice ,journeyman,master..etc???

Mate, I showed them my experience when I got the document. Now, just I want to learn what am I in this isdustry, apprentice ,journeyman,master..etc???
Perhaps it would be advantageous if you let us know what your work experiences are, how ever brief they are, forum members can then, mull over your experiences and pass any advice as to your next step, and how you should proceed.

I asked a very clear question but still coming different ansver..
No, what are you working experiences? nobody is going to sponsor you if you give recurring evasive answers, I'm trying to help here Murat, appreciate you are not English, but evasive answers are not the answer required, come on come clean have you worked in this industry or not?

Thank you so much. Now, if I show you the documents related to my experience here, will you give me jobs as a master in England? No, because I do not know English regulations. I can not be a master there, but I can not be an apprentice because I have some experience and knowledge. Then what am I. This document was given to know that. But there is no one understands equavalace of the document.

Thank you so much. Now, if I show you the documents related to my experience here, will you give me jobs as a master in England? No, because I do not know English regulations. I can not be a master there, but I can not be an apprentice because I have some experience and knowledge. Then what am I. This document was given to know that. But there is no one understands equavalace of the document.
All that document says is what qualifications, if any you have, no mention of your actual work experience.
Maybe it's my personality of trying to help the underdog, you don't /can't seem to understand, what I'm asking you to provide.
The JIB don't recognise the document you provided, so to that end you seem to be caught between the rock and a hard place, I'm afraid I'm reluctant to proceed with this conversation, I tried to help, but I'm afraid I have reached the end, my patience is at an end, I'm out let someone else take over.

Reply to Need information for qualification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net