Discuss Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Never have I ever looked into the back of a live DNO Glasgow switch to guess the cable size and get it monumentally wrong, only to find out when we got DNO to turn power off to work on the system days later that the 70mm lugs and glands where never going to work with the 240mm cables, and where do you find 240mm stuff off the shelf, we got the job done by pure luck and intuition.

I never get to live that one down, and in my defence they where buried right at the back, but I failed to mention that I could of pulled the metal plate up and read the 240 x 4 plastered all along the side of the cable :oops:

Never have I gone to an Electrical exhibition and left without buying something, even though I didn't need anything, now come on tell no porkies.

Never have I ever removed a starter in an unfamiliar panel only to short out the 24dc transformer by accident leaving a big percentage of the bull ring shopping centre with no ventilation for 20minutes while I wonder if all the red lights on the relays where on before or not :gru2:

Never have I ever removed a starter in an unfamiliar panel only to short out the 24dc transformer by accident leaving a big percentage of the bull ring shopping centre with no ventilation for 20minutes while I wonder if all the red lights on the relays where on before or not :gru2:
Never ever was I given a job when I was a Lad to replace a rotary switch on a grinder, easy Pete terminals marked abc etc only to find the existing were marked 123 etc, couldn't do so went sick, I only never ever didn't do that ever again.

Never ever have I worked with a Project Manager who told me he wanted the 3 compartment plastic trunking fitted at floor level in an office job, and at the end he tried to impress the Female staff by taking them to the office supply depot to buy furniture, only to find that after assembly the privacy shield at the back of the units went down to floor level and you couldn't access the workstations sockets and Data points, never ever did I nearly Pee myself with laughter, honestly not ever.

Reply to Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock