Discuss Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Never fitted one of them tough rubber 13A mains plugs and then realised I'd not threaded the cable through the cover first. In fact I've never done that a couple of times!

going back to schooldays in the physics lab..... never did i ever connect the gas line to the benches to the cold water supply so when lesson started water squirted out of the bunsen burners.

Never have I ever 'accidentally' sent a female customer a drunken text message asking (begging) her to come meet me for a beer o_O
Classic and oh so regretted unless of course she is now your wife and the mother of your two beautiful children - if of course that is not the case, did your wife find out about the text?
Great avatar - wonder what 'wolf' looks like now - I'm not going to google it just before bed (bad dreams and all)

Classic and oh so regretted unless of course she is now your wife and the mother of your two beautiful children - if of course that is not the case, did your wife find out about the text?
Great avatar - wonder what 'wolf' looks like now - I'm not going to google it just before bed (bad dreams and all)

Nooo, it wasn't my girlfriend. And she never found out about the text.

What made it worse, the customer's reply the next day was along the lines of:

"Morning, thanks for your message, but I'll have to respectfully decline. I don't think my husband would appreciate it either. I have your number if I ever need you for more electrical works. Thanks"

I've not been round to work since :D

And the Wolf is still in pretty good shape nowadays!

Never have I been absolutely bursting for the loo on site with no where to powder my nose, only to use a bucket in the back of my van then find out too late the bucket has a leak.

Reply to Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock