Discuss Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Looking for my screwdriver today and it was in my mouth! Thought of posting my stupidity but didn't want to start a thread so thanks @D00DY_T00DY
I was looking for my new precision made CK slim line 4.0mm made in Germany driver
(CK get at me ;) )
For a good 10minutes... put in in my normal pocket rather than my pouch :D

Sun got to my head:D

Never have I ever ----ed in a plumbers bag, because the ---- blow lamped my newly run cables, because he couldn't be arsed to get a solder mat.
Never told anyone this before.
In his words, they will be ok, there's no copper showing and they are barely marked.

Just like his bag :rolleyes:
Lol true.
I seem to remember having a nose to nose discussion along those lines. I remember saying as a plumber, all your gear will be waterproof.
The site manager got involved and I walked.
He tried to get me back because it failed the basic tests.
The idiot had boarded up without changing the lengths.
I think the plumber was a relation of his, hence why he took his side.

Never have I lay down on the floor to reach for a cable under the floorboards only to crush my phone against my screw driver and crack the screen. ! :mad:

Never have I ever had such a belt off the HT lead feeding a neon sign as I did today.
Went to assess some lighting at a take away today.
The guy wanted it looking over and advice on some 600 commercial insert lights.
I ended up finding 15 issues with it.
All the lighting has been wired to switch on the neutral !!!
The HT feeding the neon has several twisted and open joints on its length, making the metal ceiling grid live.
Not something you expect when just doing a visual survey.

Reply to Never have I ever!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock