Discuss new am2 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hi everyone, i am to take the am2 exam next week and ive seen that in the am2 you have to fill out an EIC fully is this correct?

Mentions it in section b on the form provided by 'Lenny'..
I am glad you mentioned this actually I have mine soon and to be honest didn't spot it.
We did a inspection and test simulation at our local college the other day and if I am honest took me a good hour or so to fill in the forms, without the results..if you haven't got any forms already grab some and fill them out for fun, I have been doing to get the hang of the lay out...
good luck..
Ian

its not that bad but remember to use the regs to compare your zs results to see if they comply with rule of thumb...any questions just ask as done mine and passed last week

hi guys, ive got another question might sound silly but with doing the PFC which do i write down on the EIC the highest of the PEFC or the highest result from the PSCC?

hi guys, ive got another question might sound silly but with doing the PFC which do i write down on the EIC the highest of the PEFC or the highest result from the PSCC?

The highest of the two readings is recorded as the installation PFC.

Hello again guys, I had my first day of the am2 today. Going ok I think, I've just got a few questions about the EIC again with regards to next inspection would that be 5 years for a new install? Also how would I be able to work out the maximum demand for the install? Cheers guys!

Reply to new am2 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock