• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss New consumer unit and partial rewire in Didcot, Oxfordshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Precisely

@Sintra .... please note that @jdtae has used the “dumb” button 31 times more that me when calculated by percentage of postings
My ratio about 0.5% .... often at @essex when he’s pulling “chains”
@jdtae about 15%

Action against him is far more sensible imho .....
This all seems a little petty. I'd say there is a fair chance that a forum member that doesn't post a lot and doesn't give many ratings they have probably done it by accident more than anything, it's very easy on a mobile device to do that. Or they maybe meant it. Either way action against a forum member for using the rating system is a new one on me. Should they be getting bans for that then?:tearsofjoy:

And what would you do if they took the optimistic button away?:tearsofjoy:

This all seems a little petty. I'd say there is a fair chance that a forum member that doesn't post a lot and doesn't give many ratings they have probably done it by accident more than anything, it's very easy on a mobile device to do that. Or they maybe meant it. Either way action against a forum member for using the rating system is a new one on me. Should they be getting bans for that then?:tearsofjoy:

Well according to @Murdoch the guy that dared to rate one of his posts as dumb should be deleted from the forum. There will be no action taken against anyone for giving out a rating. Give me a dumb for this and see if I care :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Jdtae won't be getting any action taken against him just because Murdoch wants it, he however may end up with action taken against him if he carries on pushing Sintra. It reminds me of a dog trying to get through a gap with a stick in its mouth and it won't stop trying even though the stick is wider than the Gap.

That’s the first and only dumb I’ll issue i assure you...

* I don’t know enough about electrickery to use that button anyway! Ha ha

But funny as lol.

Aye, well...so many Bad Spelling hits!
I wonder what prompted that?
Given there isn't any spelling error on my post...
Not that I give a Donald..but it would be interesting to know why...

Pirate please tell me you're joking lol

I was typing at the same time, I guess you've worked out why you got 5 bad spelling ratings.

All of this because someone got a dumb that was probably a result of an errant finger whilst scrolling the site on a phone.

Really???? FFS

I've had several dumbs which have not been explained, who cares. A lot of it is opinion so if someone thinks what you've said is dumb, so what??? There are more important things in life to worry about that getting a dumb on here, get over it and move on :D

As for removing the ratings, where do you stop with that... I don't like people disagreeing with me, can we get rid of that one too? Pretty soon all we'll end up with is positives... like, agree, friendly, winner... oh what fun that will be... never again will we get another thread because somewhat got a DUMB! :D :D

And the suggestion that a member be deleted because of it... LOL! Should maybe have given that a sarcastic optimistic rating :D

Wher’s my ban hammer :)
I found it @Sintra
Reminds me that I loved watching that first time around. Crockett is the only cop I know that quickly pokes his head around the corner to see if any baddies are there!
Just common sense in my eyes!

Reply to New consumer unit and partial rewire in Didcot, Oxfordshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net