• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss NEW iPhone white 3GS 16GB in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TPES

This is a brand new White iPhone 3GS 16gb, this is a new replacement handset by my local apple store, I have the apple paper work for the replacement, since having this it has never been used and just put back in my original box with accessories.

It is unlocked to any network

£330 by paypal or cash on collection
02788486-c6fe-570e.jpg

Reply to NEW iPhone white 3GS 16GB in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Background Two weeks ago, lightning struck a tree in our yard. Many circuits tripped and several electronic devices failed. There was a strong...
Replies
Views
I will soon be installing a new vent fan in my master bathroom - a combination fan/light/bluetooth speaker from a local big box store. My current...
Replies
Views
Hi am new to forum. Just had 4.5day bathroom installation. Bathroom v good however was told on initial survey we wont need to touch your electrics...
Replies
Views
R
iPhone 5 white on ee 16gb selling have new 6 plus so not needed any more £210 Ono
Replies
Views
Reece1202
R
A
I'm no electrician, just an ordinary housewife so I seek advice from the those that know.... In a moment of thoughtlessness I cut a wire coming...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock