Discuss New Job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Silly Sausage

I've just been informed this morning that my application for NICEIC Assessor has been successful.
Watch out the North West, the easy rides are over if you get me!!!

I've just been informed this morning that my application for NICEIC Assessor has been successful.

If you think you are going to make a difference, think again. You won't last very long at all if you start failing these cretins straight out of their 5 week courses. It's been documented on here a couple of times now, where NICEIC assessors have been pulled up for wanting to fail prospective candidates.... I dare say it's the same for all the Scam provider assessors!!

Agree with Eng, if you start failing potential members you will soon feel the boot, you need to adapt to the modern way, and keeping the money coming in is far more important than removing incompetant contractors, ps I don't believe you lol

My NICEIC assessor is very thorough and would have no qualms to fail a contractor for a blatant non-conformance. At the end of the day they will earn more money for a failure as you would have to pay for another visit!

April fools, it's got to be!

Maybe, but this certainly is...

My NICEIC assessor is very thorough and would have no qualms to fail a contractor for a blatant non-conformance. At the end of the day they will earn more money for a failure as you would have to pay for another visit!

:p

I would wager a large bet that you will be "encouraged" to pass as many as possible.....

Reply to New Job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock