Discuss New member be gentle in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
hello chaps

Run a small domestic property improvement and maintenance company,took a year out to work as a mate for an electrical firm and then did the electrical trainee course, so I could expand my business,not easy in your 40’s with kids mortgage etc,but through it now and constantly looking to expand my knowledge.
Been a big fan of this forum throughout and learnt a huge amount from it,so thanks to anyone that’s posted anything over the last 18 months,I’ve probably read it!

Welcome to the asylum mate.

Ha ha thanks static,even in my short time in the electrical game I’ve learnt the importance of quality parts against not getting callbacks when cheap ones fail!

Reply to New member be gentle in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning all, Fairly new to the forum, have been watching and lurking for a little while. Great forum very informative, have certainly remembered...
Replies
Views
Hi all, At the ripe age of 32 I’ve recently had some crazy ideas floating around in the old noggin... after 14 years of experience in the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for doing this as new members probably are a pain for doing this. Recently I had a new bathroom installed in my house. I don't know any...
Replies
Views
  • Article
City Electrical Factors Ltd is a private limited company established in 1951. We are the United Kingdom’s leading Electrical Wholesale Network...
Replies
Views
E
If you want to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions at the same time, you might buy a new, energy-efficient...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock