Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss New Member Here.. saying hello and looking for advice! in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Ch47avon

Ch47avon New EF Member

Hi all,

I am currently working in retail as a team manager and have done for 10 years. I am set on changing careers, so over the last year I have obtained my City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma, City & Guilds 2392 Level 2 Testing and 17th Edition (also have my ECS card). I also do some part time work for a Blind company which has strengthened my tool skills.

I have started applying for mates jobs but I know my experience will go against me, I have a passion to learn, am hard working and 100% dedicated.

Just thought I would say hello, and if anyone has any advice, information or even opportunities it would be great to here from you!

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Welcome Chris

3. Gavin John Hyde

Gavin John Hyde Regular EF Member

Business Name:
    Sulis Electrical Services
    Welcome to the forum, you are going the right way about things. I dont think your experience will go against you, if anything i would see it as a bonus, you just need to keep putting your self out there to find a company to work with.

4. static zap

static zap Regular EF Member

Welcome Chris .

5. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    a respected member is leesparkykent. he might have an opportunity for you. send him a pm.

• Like Like x 1