Discuss New member saying hello, in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an approved electrician with over 40 years experience in domestic, commercial, industrial works, installation works, testing and inspections,
I'm based in Derbyshire and really enjoy being an electrician, my hobby is metal detecting and I'm always looking for new land to detect, I have gained new clients from when I've knocked on a farmers door asking if I could gain permission to detect on their land.

Welcome to the forum Patrick, that’s a cracking hobby though I imagine more romantic to think about than to do!
You tube is an interesting place to watch the ‘hunters’ - a lot of rubbish found though that all has to be collected otherwise ends up as ‘rubbish’ that you’ve left.
Enjoy the banter on the forum.

Welcome to the asylum mate.
Have you thought of putting your info in the 'Directory' section of the forum.

so did i. back up at 7 am. this morning. splash of famous grouse in extra strong coffee ( 3 sugars). ready for the day by 7.15am. what's up with you youngsters?

Welcome to the forum Patrick, that’s a cracking hobby though I imagine more romantic to think about than to do!
You tube is an interesting place to watch the ‘hunters’ - a lot of rubbish found though that all has to be collected otherwise ends up as ‘rubbish’ that you’ve left.
Enjoy the banter on the forum.
Hi,
Absolutely brilliant hobby, I’ve had some brilliant finds including roman, medieval coins, and I’ve made wonderful friends through the hobby,

Reply to New member saying hello, in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net