Discuss New Moderator *** GMES *** in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Due to employment laws, disability rights and care in the community we the staff have decided to give GMES a Moderator position. We had to due to the Court Injunction against the forum. Sorry, we could not afford the lawyers to stop it.

Joking aside, welcome to the team (pri)mate! Great to have you on board. I'm guessing that everyone on the forum will welcome you with open arms. A really good bloke and most of his tattoos are spelled correctly!

Glenn well done mate, it takes a lot to become a member of staff. "With power comes great responsibility" Spiderman 1, the first remake with Toby McGuire. Thats the best advice I can give you Glenn, everything else is just a lot more buttons on your laptop.

Your salary terms and conditions:-

ÂŁ25k PA with a bonus of
ÂŁ500 for each ban you give out
ÂŁ100 for every deleted thread/ÂŁ50 for posts
and Dan buys you a new laptop every 12 months.

And if you believe that, you will believe anything lol.

Welcome GMES, you dont know what you have agreed to.

Paul thanks for the vote of confidence, let's hope I can do it justice.
I can't believe you were lying about the wages! and I can't believe the state of the staff room, empty pot noodle cartons all over the floor
Pots piled up in the sink, bins over flowing and who ate all the biscuits!!
Regarding other members I would like to think they will be cool with it, I can't ever remember ruffling too many feathers since joining, but time will tell lol.

Good luck to you gmes, i noticed you in action last night on the red/black t&e thread. I hope to the new found power doesn't go to your head... i see the monkey avatar has already been changed to top dog.

Sorry the pot noddles are my fault, well the chicken and mushroom ones are. Beef & tom is Marvo, chow mein is Sintra, Tazz has the curry ones.

The Brazilian is a bit of a staff room mystery. We all like a Brazilian, some of us like to eat a Brazilian but not from a plastic pot full of noddles, that's just wrong. (mental picture now downloaded because you read this post :rofl:)

Sorry the pot noddles are my fault, well the chicken and mushroom ones are. Beef & tom is Marvo, chow mein is Sintra, Tazz has the curry ones.

The Brazilian is a bit of a staff room mystery. We all like a Brazilian, some of us like to eat a Brazilian but not from a plastic pot full of noddles, that's just wrong. (mental picture now downloaded because you read this post :rofl:)

And on a sunday too.

Well done and good luck GMES. Lots and lots of good luck ... lol
May your trolls be few and ineffectual, and may your hammer swing true.

I can't believe you were lying about the wages! and I can't believe the state of the staff room, empty pot noodle cartons all over the floor
Regarding other members I would like to think they will be cool with it, I can't ever remember ruffling too many feathers since joining, but time will tell lol.
Providing you don't stand on my toes I will be cool with it :smug:

A little bit worrying, considering that in another thread, GMES has indicated that there are a couple of members he does not want to be here.
To my mind, a moderator should be impartial.

A little bit worrying, considering that in another thread, GMES has indicated that there are a couple of members he does not want to be here.
To my mind, a moderator should be impartial.

And at the time of posting up his own opinions in a private section of the forum, he was not an member of staff. Trust me when I say, things change very quickly when you have your name in Blue. Spin, give him a chance mate and not a hard time.

Well, you'll all be on nuts and bananas from now on.

Reply to New Moderator *** GMES *** in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net