Discuss new screens for iPhones in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bishbashbosh

Hi,
Have any of you guys brought a new screen for iPhone, after dropping and it shattering. I've seem some going for £10ish. Just wondering if they work like they're suppose to. Or did u encounter any problems?
One apple supplier wanted £100 quid for fixing mine.
It can't be that hard can it ?

yes they do
my bruvs mrs dropped hers costing my bruv £150 twice from i phone shop

3rd he bought a new screen for £6 with screwdriver followed link to video how to do it and jobs a good one

me mate recently broke his I phone 5 was going to cost him £100 told him about the DIY ones and fixed no probs
my daughter has done the same with her new HTC one so looks like I will be sorting that

Hi,
Have any of you guys brought a new screen for iPhone, after dropping and it shattering. I've seem some going for £10ish. Just wondering if they work like they're suppose to. Or did u encounter any problems?
One apple supplier wanted £100 quid for fixing mine.
It can't be that hard can it ?

It's a piece of pi$$ ....it's just a couple of screws & things ...... same as electrical work. ;)

That's great news. Think I can handle the screwing bit(hope). Wasn't sure if they are con or just don't quite work properly.
Cheers guys. I will hit the thanks button from my PC later.

but at our age, geordie, we need some visual aid just to see them little screws..

new screens for iPhones MICH_wSHP - EletriciansForums.net

I cant afford an Iphone... im just a poor northener...

I cant afford an Iphone... im just a poor northener...

I've got this Sony thing with a touch screen. What a pain in the backside it is!!

FAR too fiddly & complicated to be of any use and the battery is always needing to be charged - even though it's hardly being used.

i've got the samsung galaxy. batteries go down quick when bluetooth and wireless tinternet are switched on. had it replaced under insurance about 5 months ago, coz. i couldn't hear anyone on the phone. other wise, it's fine. best thing about is that mrs. tel can't use it.

and dylan's just fired out the back door like a catapult launched F16 off an A/C. next door's cat escaped by a whisker.

Samsung Galaxy Ace. Had it for about 1 year. First "smart" phone ive had. Can't complain..

computer repair shop by me does them £30 fitted.

I paid 180 in apple shop apparently the screens can t be fixed big con they give me another I phone get ya self a otterbox defender case ure phone will be like a brick but it can with stand punishment check u Tube vid

Reply to new screens for iPhones in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock