Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss New shape combo 2012 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. olliep

olliep Guest

Anyone got one of these? Want to see some photos as cant find any.

2. Gylesr

Gylesr Guest

new_vauxhall_combo_2012.ew48bvv33zswg08cogo4owks.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th[1].jpg Heres one!! Not sure myself

3. olliep

olliep Guest

im not over keen either, should have sticked with the old shape. The new ones look ugly in photos, but they might look better in real life.

4. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

The old combo lasted over 12 years without being fiddled with, unheard for Vauxhall nowadays with their 'new' astra every year almost.

I'd go for an old shape one now, as Vauxhall are selling them off at £7000 brand new in the SE spec with alloys, colour coded everything, smartened up interior etc.

5. eddersfub

eddersfub Guest

Lenny,
    do you know what dealers are doing them for £7000, as my local dealer has them at £8000, cheers,
    also I do know that the new combo is made by fiat and is a rebranded fiat doblo cargo, and it also comes with a fiat engine,