Discuss New small solar system advice needed in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Daveyh

-
Reaction score
Hi all, just got hold of 2 12v 98amh deep charge batteries could someone advice the cheapest way to complete solar system. I want to use it at my allotment to power mist spray bench, grow lights in greenhouse a small water pump and possibly lights and stuff in shed. I assume the batteries would be suitable. I don't forsee heavy power draw oruse for much more than a couple hrs per day at worst..

Reply to New small solar system advice needed in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a Design and Technology student completing my final project of a portable solar-powered esky/mini fridge cooling system, however...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I want to open a mobile coffee shop. I'm finding it difficult to power it without going duel fuel. I'm thinking 4x110ah 12v agm leisure...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone can help with my problem.! A client of mine asked me to rig-up a little solar system to power a diaphragm air pump...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock