Discuss New to here in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

welcome joe 2017 ,you ask a question and the gang will answer .
or tell us about you self .
Hi buz how's it going
Well iv always been interested in electrics and worked in the. Building game for quite some years now. Iv worked with electricians as a mate in the past for short time on projects. I took it apon myself to study level 2 and level 3 electrical installer 2365 with a company called atl. Long story short completed my level 2 along with my part p and 17th ed and then found out that I had been struck off the course and couldn't continue to level 3. So at the minute I'm stuck and unsure what and we're to go next iv looked into apprenticeship or try and get a job as an electricians mate but want to continue my study's and get remaining qualification needed. I don't no we're I stand I'm also 27 years old

Cheers
Joe

peruse a few threads and you'll soon get the gist of it. i see you are between level 2 and level 3, so apply to join the trainee section. in there, any questions you have will be treated with respect that you are on a learning curve.

HI joe,what happened re;struck off?

Only asking in case you made an electric chair,as part of an assessment,and then tested it ;)

HI joe,what happened re;struck off?

Only asking in case you made an electric chair,as part of an assessment,and then tested it ;)
Basically when I signed up for the course the sales rep that came to my home said you study at your own pace and are able to take as long as you take. I then find out you have 3 years to complete all of course. Had a lot of family issues in the last year and a half which resulted in me not being able to get as much of the course done in the time I had. They then said there's nothing I could do am that I wouldn't get a refund. I'm still arguments with them till now. But enough of that I just want to get on and do my level 3 but funds are tight at the minuite

Where do I find the trainee section
go to forums in the top orange bar. scroll right down till you find the "apply to join trainee section" forum.

Reply to New to here in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock