Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss New to the site and eager to learn & better understand in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Ohmslaw

Ohmslaw New EF Member

Hello everyone. I know an amp from a volt and a ring from a spur but despite being electrically trained and a background in Electrical Engineering, I’m not an Electrician. So I’ve joined to get opinion, advice and guidance from the experts, to help me with my DIY projects and to do things properly and safely. Thanks in advance for any help given.

2. Pete999

Pete999 Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    None
    Welcome OL

3. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome in.

4. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    I think you are in the right place! Must be a thousand years of expertise on here. As to DIY mhmmm moot point on this forum. Depends how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go. Anyhow welcome and happy fishing.

• Like Like x 1