Discuss @ New Trainees. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

@Meg464 Hi and welcome along, If you're currently on a course you can apply to join our trainee forum which is full of members also studying to become Electricians and also Mentors to help you out with any questions you may have.
Simply follow the link below and once in there copy n paste the template and create a new thread in there and fill out the application form. Any problems simply pm myself or another member of staff and we will help you out.

Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum - http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/apply-to-gain-access-to-trainee-only-forum.60/
Hello, having trouble understanding how i apply to join this forum, if i fill out all of the details as a thred my address and details will all be public surely?

No, don't worry it can only be seen you and staff so it is safe. once it is there no other members have permission to view it, It's like the trainee forum itself and the electricians arms etc it is only visible if you have the access permissions.

Morning guys,
I am new to this forum but it looks great and really helpful.
I'm currently on my second year of my NVQ level 3, approaching my 3rd.
Next week i have my 17th edition exam and i'm finding parts 4 & 5 a nightmare.
Can anyone give me any advice or tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Morning guys,
I am new to this forum but it looks great and really helpful.
I'm currently on my second year of my NVQ level 3, approaching my 3rd.
Next week i have my 17th edition exam and i'm finding parts 4 & 5 a nightmare.
Can anyone give me any advice or tips it would be greatly appreciated.
What with the 17th exam? just refer to the contents page at the front of the book, this will lead you to where the answers are, no need to stick labels everywhere, remember the questions will refer to sections, not sure what the percentage per part is your Lecturer should be able to tell you. Read the paper first answer what you know and then tackle the rest, if you finish early DONT submit your paper straight away, leave it until you have checked and rechecked surprising how many errors you can come across by looking, once you are sure then submit your paper, good luck it's apiece of cake.

Hi guys what is the process of joining the trainee forum i understand you need to do a new thread but what is it im telling you guys?
bare with me new to this forum lol

Hi guys what is the process of joining the trainee forum i understand you need to do a new thread but what is it im telling you guys?
bare with me new to this forum lol

If you follow this link it should take you to the right section, there should be no threads there. Start a new thread (only you and certain staff will be able to see it) and copy/paste the form below into it, filling in the blanks:

Your Details
Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Telephone Number:

Training Details
Training Providers Name:
Training Providers Address:

Course Details
Course(s) you are taking with the Provider:
Date the Courses/Training Started:
Date the Courses/Training Should Be Completed:
Qualification(s) Gained Once Completed:

Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum, working in the electrical industry for several years, just doing nvq level 3. Looking forward to get some advice from real electricians. This forum seems realy great and helpful.

might be a bit dumbo but where do I copy and paste the form to?Having a brain freeze
Copy the form details above, click on the link in Resu's post (where it says this link) and that will take you to the Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum, click on the orange button labelled post new thread, Type a title such as requesting access in the thread title bar, then in the blank space below the toolbar paste the previously copied form information and fill in the details, then click on create thread.
Await access.

Hi! I made thread and posted to join trainee forum. It was on Tuesday last week. How long usually need waiting to get answer? Thanks.

How do i post my question on this forum?
Welcome to the forum.
If you wish to post a question in the trainee forum you first have to apply to gain access and prove you are on an electrical training course.
If you follow the instructions given in the posts above then the staff will let you know once access is granted, then you will be able to access the trainee forum in the same way as any other section and post your question.

Reply to @ New Trainees. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net