Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss New website offer in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Ponty Massive

Ponty Massive Guest

Anybody used Lime Media Design for web design?

The guy said he had my details from Elecsa website and had designed lots of electrical websites??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  2. Richard Burns

Richard Burns Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Richard Burns
    I have also had a call from them and as they said, checking the Elecsa website.
    My thoughts are that I will choose who provides web services not the service provider.
    I have no idea who they are but would never accept anything from a cold call.

• Like Like x 1
  3. supasparxs

supasparxs Electrician's Arms

I haven't heard about them,
    but if they went onto the Elecsa website and looked for electricians without a website, they would find you.
    do they say that Elesca endorse them?

look at some of there other websites then company has already produced and how easy they are to find on-line

(no point having a website unless people can find it)

4. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Lime Media have been posting on here for a while punting for business. I'm surprised that Dan and the mods haven't sorted them out.