Discuss Newbee Needs Help! LED Lighting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

taylorolivia

I am a newbee here and I can't find a best-LED light for my warehouse. Can you guys help me? Please go easy on me :( I am open for your suggestions.

this is something that can only be determined with a site visit, and an assessment of required lux levels, dependent on the use of the warehouse, it's structure,and a host of other factors.whereabouts is it?

Hi taylorolivia,

If you would like to send me some contact details I could arrange for some reputable well known lighting suppliers to come and see you and your warehouse and conduct a lighting survey. They can then advise on the fittings you'll need, including spacing and number of emergency fittings etc.

Kind regards,
Ivan

High bay lights are the usual kind of thing in a warehouse. You may also have to consider emergency lighting. What are the dimensions of your warehouse and what kind of activity is taking place? You might consider looking at high bay lights there are LED versions that give out very good light. As to lumens mentioned you can contact the manufacturer for photometric data and technical questions.

this is something that can only be determined with a site visit, and an assessment of required lux levels, dependent on the use of the warehouse, it's structure,and a host of other factors.whereabouts is it?

Yes, I'm just canvassing the right LED light to use. My warehouse is just behind our house. Thank you for this.

Hi taylorolivia,

If you would like to send me some contact details I could arrange for some reputable well known lighting suppliers to come and see you and your warehouse and conduct a lighting survey. They can then advise on the fittings you'll need, including spacing and number of emergency fittings etc.

Kind regards,
Ivan

Hello,

Thank you for this. I will contact you as soon as I have my decision fixed. I will note you in my list. Thanks

High bay lights are the usual kind of thing in a warehouse. You may also have to consider emergency lighting. What are the dimensions of your warehouse and what kind of activity is taking place? You might consider looking at high bay lights there are LED versions that give out very good light. As to lumens mentioned you can contact the manufacturer for photometric data and technical questions.
I

Yes, I have researched and found high bay lights. It gives optimal light output and less electricity consumption. I will also note this. Thank you!

See the difference.
20180412_100534.jpg

Hello guys, I've researched and found out that there is a full lighting site offered by Kyman Ledtex Ltd and they supply high quality LED Lights. They will audit the site and assess the right LED lighting for my warehouse.do you think? Is there any lighting audit and offers a high quality LED?

Reply to Newbee Needs Help! LED Lighting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net