Discuss Newbie from the NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

NICman

Hi Chaps,new to the forum,signed up after seeing alot of posts that puzzled me.

i am a technical operations engineer for the NICEIC and deal with technical enquiries within the business.

So if your approved with the NICEIC youll most probably had me respond to a phone enquiry or email of a technical nature.

Dan,stand by you'll get plenty from me.

Regards,

NICman.

Why does the NICEIC insist on writing there own versions of a book published by the IET...? and when i reported a contractor for displaying the NIC Logo when he was not registered with them why did the NIC allow him to re-join a scheme that he was kicked out of...!

answers on a post card...!

You guys are going to keep me busy!! give me a chance,im on the technical helpline this morning!!
I will respond to both shortly.

NICman

Are there any plans for the NIC to employ solicitors to act on members behalf as others like the FMB do?

Where I'm coming from is that I think it would be a good idea if we pay a little extra on our subscriptions and when we have a customer that won't pay we can hand it over to the NIC to take the necessary debt collection action.

If a case is proven against say a builder he could be put on a "blacklist" accessible to members who can avoid him in future. If all the schemes worked together on this then the crooks would backed into a corner as they will struggle to find decent tradesmen in the future.

Why on my NIC inspection does one guy tell me to do it one way and next year another guy says "why are you doing it like that for? Drives me mad!

I bet you will wish you never joined! Looking forward to this!

Welcome to the forum NICman.

I will try my best to give you the same respect as any other member on here.
Maybe even you can convince me that the NIC are capable of actually being as "expert" as they claim to be.
Tony & Dom failed miserably.

Where has that nice NICEIC man gone, he said he was only working in the morning and would answer all our questions.

I am sure you all have a few for him!!!:innocent:

Hi Chaps,new to the forum,signed up after seeing alot of posts that puzzled me.

i am a technical operations engineer for the NICEIC and deal with technical enquiries within the business.

So if your approved with the NICEIC youll most probably had me respond to a phone enquiry or email of a technical nature.

Dan,stand by you'll get plenty from me.

Regards,

NICman.

So are you one of the ninjas then?

:ninja:

Welcome to the forum NICman

If you do happen to return to post on this site

Are you intending to be on this forum in an individual capacity,,or as some sort of spokesperson for "that" organisation that you mentioned ?

Reply to Newbie from the NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net