Discuss Newbie Pat Tester in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Paul 61

Hi
I"ve just started pat testing (two weeks) I am using a Seaward 250+ tester

I am averaging 100 tests on IT equipment dual monitors and a PC on each desk In four hours
that is visual inspection, checking fuses then testing and labelling

I would like to know the forums thoughts on my speed
because I have been told "could do better"

Any comments good or bad would be greatly appreciated

thanks Paul 61

I have a downloadable tester and achieve around about 15 assets per hour in the one area. Suggesting that 25 assets per hour is too few is frankly ludicrous.

Reply to Newbie Pat Tester in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, We have a limited in house PAT testing requirement and were advised that the TIS700 fitted our needs. The unit works fine for 110V and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently learning and have come across PAT testing an old chandelier. On modern lamps I would use the plug and probe on the...
Replies
Views
Just thinking about selling MFT's and single test equipment. The idea being I buy stuff from Ebay and sell it on ebay, which I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am going to do some Appliance testing for a Charity shop, could anyone comment on it please, been out of the game for awhile ow, just had my...
Replies
Views
I am confused about battery testers for house hold batteries, AA, AAA, 9V, etc. Recently my smoke alarms started chirping so I changed the 9V...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock