Discuss Newby. Domestic electrical installer. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RussB

Hi all & thanks for the welcome Dan. Basically I am not an electrician but I'm looking to become a Domestic electrical installer. I would prefer to go the whole hog but to be honest I'm in the process of buying and doing up an old house so the qualification would come in handy to rewire it and also allow me to take on some other local residential jobs. I have been working as a all round handy man , fitting kitchens/bathrooms ,a bit of skimming, Paint & decorating ect. I have a fair few repeat customers that use me and refer to their friends neighbours so the domestic qualifications would definitely add another string to my bow. Anyhow look forward to learning a thing or two from this site. Cheers Russ.

Glad to have you here, is your renovation a huge job?

i was wanting a renovation but my GP says i'm beyond repair.

It's not about the skin and bones Tel, it's about the red stuff flowing through your veins, well in your case 'brown stuff' courtesy of "Old Peculiar"
i was wanting a renovation but my GP says i'm beyond repair.

Reply to Newby. Domestic electrical installer. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to change my career and become a domestic electrical engineer / installer. I do have some related experiences and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not sure if this is the best place to post but here goes! I'm over 50 and not working at the moment (semi retired) but I'd like to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had been with Elecsa for years as a Part P installer/tester. Then they were taken over by the NICEIC. I'm embarrassed to say that I hate...
Replies
Views
As the title says. I'm really battling with figuring out the best route to electrical training (College level 2/3 v's DI), and to be honest - even...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock