Discuss NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
NEWS! - VansDirect now sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk - With Bargain new vans, and expert advice, we're sure you'll find them beneficial forum sponsors!

NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! mega_deals_slider-478x225 - EletriciansForums.net

Vans Direct Click Here

You can message our contact @Neil Cole with any enquiries, or just contact them directly via their website.​

Last edited:
Citroen Nemo L1 Bluehdi 1.6 Hdi 625 Enterprise 75ps Euro 6

The Citroen Nemo van combines the best of both worlds to bring you big business benefits and big van toughness with small car agility.

✔ Features Bluetooth handsfree system, air conditioning and parking sensors

✔Compact van at just 3864 metres long - ideal for busy cities

✔ Load volume of 2.8mᶟ and load length of up to 2491mm

NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.netNEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
£ 165 /MONTHContract hire non maintained
NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Road fund license included
  • Ply-lining included
£ 175 /MONTHContract hire maintained
NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Ply-lining included
  • Maintenance includes FREE tyres, servicing, brakes & warranty repairs
£ 125 /MONTHFinance lease
Enquire now
Details

• Deposit required
  • Final balloon payment
£ 165 /MONTHHire purchase
Enquire now
Details

• Own your van
  • VAT only deposit

Peugeot Partner 625 1.6 Hdi Professional 75ps Euro 6

The Peugeot Partner is a small van with car-like handling that's responsive and adaptable to the obstacles you face everyday.

✔ Electric windows and mirrors

✔ 12v electrical socket

✔ 6 load lashing rings to protect you and your load

NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.netNEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
£ 115 /MONTHFinance lease
Enquire now
Details

• Deposit required
  • Final balloon payment
£ 175 /MONTHHire purchase
Enquire now
Details

• Own your van
  • VAT only deposit

Citroen Berlingo L1 Bluehdi 1.6 Hdi 625 Enterprise 75ps Euro 6

The Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van offers efficiency, practicality and above all else - capability. Able to carry up to 896kg in a loadspace of 4.1 cubic metres, as well as loads up to 3m in length, the Citroen Berlingo's small size means that getting around and parking in busy city centres is a breeze.

✔Bluetooth/USB connectivity

✔Satellite navigation with vehicle tracking

✔Rear parking sensors

£ 155 /MONTHContract hire non maintained
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Ply-lining included
£ 165 /MONTHContract hire maintained
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Ply-lining included
£ 115 /MONTHFinance lease
Enquire now
Details

• Deposit required
  • Final balloon payment
£ 179 /MONTHHire purchase
Enquire now
Details

• Own your van
  • VAT only deposit

Citroen Nemo 1.4 HDi Enterprise 75ps

The Citroen Nemo van combines the best of both worlds to bring you big business benefits and big van toughness with small car agility.

✔ Features Bluetooth handsfree system, air conditioning and parking sensors

✔Compact van at just 3864 metres long - ideal for busy cities

✔ Load volume of 2.8mᶟ and load length of up to 2491mm

£ 165 /MONTHContract hire non maintained
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Ply-lining included
£ 185 /MONTHContract hire maintained
Enquire now
Details

• 2 year term
  • Ply-lining included
£ 125 /MONTHFinance lease
Enquire now
Details

• Deposit required
  • Final balloon payment
£ 149 /MONTHHire purchase
Enquire now
Details

• Own your van
  • VAT only deposit

NEWS! - VansDirect now sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk - With vans from £25 per week, and expert advice, we're sure you'll find sponsors.

That's great news. Unfortunately I've just bought my first van and now I'm looking for a company that can sign write it but they seem so expensive. Are there any recommendations please?

That's great news. Unfortunately I've just bought my first van and now I'm looking for a company that can sign write it but they seem so expensive. Are there any recommendations please?
I had mine done at Signzone ( braunston) it depends where you are based. I had a few ideas and Mark added his...it cost me £350 and generated over 10K of passing business....so I recommend get it done professionally it you can afford to.

Just been through their whole site also and the best deal I see is £115 p/m which as I guess works out at not far off £25 a week if that's what they mean. I think I will stick to my Honda HRV it's no ideal but the four wheel drive is handy out here in the sticks !!

Just been through their whole site also and the best deal I see is £115 p/m which as I guess works out at not far off £25 a week if that's what they mean. I think I will stick to my Honda HRV it's no ideal but the four wheel drive is handy out here in the sticks !!

I also saw the £115 per month deal which is £26.54 per week. It also has a baloon payment at end of term meaning it is considerably more than £25 per week overall.

I am assuming the £25 per week deal is exclusive to this forum and has mistakenly not been published.

I am keen to discover which van it is as £25 per week would be a good deal.

I've had a quick look through the website but I can't find any vans at £25 per week. Could you provide a link to the van that costs £25 per week please. I'd be interested to see which van it is.

Hi Nick, apologies for the delay in responding, I've been on holiday. The £25 per week deal was on a Peugeot Partner van. The stock we had of these at this price have now gone. We are adjusting our prices shortly to reflect our new pricing as it does change frequently.

Was there a particular van that you were looking for?

Regards
Neil

Hi

Hi Dan,
Sorry for the delay in responding, I was out of office on leave for a while.
With the Sign Writing there are a number of companies around, Vans Direct don't have an official partner we work with, so I don't have any companies that I could refer you too.
Kind Regards
Neil
Vans Direct

I also saw the £115 per month deal which is £26.54 per week. It also has a baloon payment at end of term meaning it is considerably more than £25 per week overall.

I am assuming the £25 per week deal is exclusive to this forum and has mistakenly not been published.

I am keen to discover which van it is as £25 per week would be a good deal.

Hi Nick, apologies for the delay in responding, I've been on holiday. The £25 per week deal was on a Peugeot Partner van. The stock we had of these at this price have now gone. We are adjusting our prices shortly to reflect our new pricing as it does change frequently.

Was there a particular van that you were looking for?

Reply to NEWS JUST IN! - VansDirect Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock