Discuss NIC Approved contractor....jobs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

Welchyboy

Hi all

As above i am awaiting my assessment for A/C and i have six largish jobs ready to show, but in the application i noticed it says must be completed within the last six months, well my problem is i am only a sole trader and would find it near impossible to have enough jobs from enough different areas of work to finish within six months of each other and be accessible for viewing, this would be ok for a firm of 20 sparks but how can i possibly fullfill this prequiste, my jobs have all been completed by myself within 12 months of my application date but will this be enough?

Anyone been in the same boat or other tips to help me along guys??

input much appreiciated

Im only a domestic installer, but I had similiar experience when my application was going through, because they didnt want to asess a particular job, phoned them up and finally got through to someone who was very helpful. She explained at the end of the day as long as you done the work were not going to turn you away. I think it is one of them things where your best chance is to phone up and ask. Make sure if they say its okay to write notes on who you spoke to and what date/time etc.

All the best

Rob

yeah i hope the assessor will be reasonable about things, im confident in my abilities but to be honest its got me in bits, checking and double checking all my paperwork, getting all my books updated(again), replacing my scruffy old insulated screwdrivers and voltage tester......the list is endless hope this pays off........

Reply to NIC Approved contractor....jobs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net