Discuss NICEIC 3rd ammendment products (The cash cow begins) in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

baldsparkies

Like no doubt many others, e.mails from the NIC are coming through thick and fast relating to the 3rd ammendment.
All these guys must sit around a table for hours working out what changes can be made to current regs, at cost to us sparks "of course" and even to the point of changing consumer units so manufacturers get there share of the cake.
Be all these wonderful courses you can go on next.
Shaft us why don't you. :6:

Like no doubt many others, e.mails from the NIC are coming through thick and fast relating to the 3rd ammendment.
All these guys must sit around a table for hours working out what changes can be made to current regs, at cost to us sparks "of course" and even to the point of changing consumer units so manufacturers get there share of the cake.
Be all these wonderful courses you can go on next.
Shaft us why don't you. :6:

How right you are baldie, just got the professional electrician from CEF and there is some firm offering courses (3rd amendment) to ensure you are qualified to carry out work in domestic premises and NICEIC on their website are offering 3rd amendment certificates, WTF is all that about? I would laugh if I thought it was funny, still the gullible will spend their dosh won't they? I'm having a drink now to clear my head for the replies to your thread, nice one.

i'm just waiting for the 5th amendment, then i can keep schtum, on the grounds that i may incriminate myself.

The Amendment also provides several trial protections, including the right against self-incrimination

Reply to NICEIC 3rd ammendment products (The cash cow begins) in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net