Discuss NICEIC do they know something we dont in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

oldtimer

Q & A of the Day – What departure Code to use for this lighting test result? - Voltimum UK - Electrical Installation Products and Contracting

If you click on the link to the Votimum site the Q&A of the day I guy asks a question about testing a house light circuit for a PIR and NICEIC advise giving it a code 4 so its not an EICR any more and apparently code 4 is back >

Yes I know its an old question recycled but it is dated for today the 28th lol or is it mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I forgot to add why dont they come on this site and dish out some advise

so its the numpties at the NICEIC making up their own rules again. I'm guessing that the extended use of the PIR's for their members!!

Reply to NICEIC do they know something we dont in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
R
Hello. I'm just after some advise about gaining NICEIC Approved Contractor status. I was made redundant last year after 12+ years with a firm and...
Replies
Views
To Mr NICEIC person. Referring to your recent statement: Can you please confirm as to why it is acceptable to state persons as competent...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock