Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss niceic dvds in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. bobby101

bobby101 Guest

hi all just wanted to know if anybody knows or has copies of niceic dvds for periodic testing plus related, i think there is a set of dvds for the 17th edition but im guessing they will be extremly expensive pm me if you have youre own set. thanks in advance...

2. NMc

NMc Electrician's Arms

Hi bobby 101

NICEIC have just amended all the discs to included the 1st amendment and cost on average about £18 each from them. the old ones (copies of them )are still available on ebay last time I looked for around £25

The new full set of 9 will set yuo back about £180

3. sparkytel

sparkytel Guest

Hi Bobby, yes DVDs have been updated so the one on Periodic is now called "Electrical Installation Condition Reports and Testing". As before these were made with the guys at Navigator Productions who run LearningLounge.com, so these videos are all available as part of their online subscription. DVDs can only be purchased direct from the NICEIC.
    Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1