Discuss Niceic online cert, can you re-number DB ways in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gizmo spartan

Just moved over to the online Certs and filling in the DB schedules for the boards but can't get just the few ways that I need, ie 10L/123, 11/L1. Is it possible to do this or do I need to fill out not worked on/tested for the rest of the ways in the DB to get to where I want?

I'm not sure whether you are willing to change to eCerts but that's what I use with the NICEIC Certification Software and it makes that easy to do. I haven't used the online certs so can't answer that.

On single phase DBs If I'm only installing 1 circuit I usually add a note to say what circuit number I have installed on, not ideal but saves a bit of messing about

Thanks for the replies,
Might look at other options, but not just yet. Niceic software costs are out of the question due to the small number of test certificates issued in a year.

doesn't sound like it then, found the editor to allow inputting info/results en-masse rather than single circuit at a time but it looks like I'll have to do a schedule for a 24way 3 phase board for the 3 additional circuits I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies,
Might look at other options, but not just yet. Niceic software costs are out of the question due to the small number of test certificates issued in a year.

doesn't sound like it then, found the editor to allow inputting info/results en-masse rather than single circuit at a time but it looks like I'll have to do a schedule for a 24way 3 phase board for the 3 additional circuits I need.

I thought the NICEIC software was free with only a charge per certificate printed!

Reply to Niceic online cert, can you re-number DB ways in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net