Discuss NICEIC Partner with Rated People! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
From their email this morning:

We are delighted to announce that NICEIC have partnered with Rated People to offer you a one month free trial, helping you find work all year round.

What a dark day.

When I see such "ideas" my heart sinks and thinks of brown envelopes passed under the table.

Come on Elecsa/ECA/NICEIC spend some of our money doing "direct" marketing to Joe Public

I see all those rated people stickers on old vans and wonder,do they really belong,or is it just a sticker?I don't think I will be taking up the offer.

When I see such "ideas" my heart sinks and thinks of brown envelopes passed under the table.

Come on Elecsa/ECA/NICEIC spend some of our money doing "direct" marketing to Joe Public

Or policing unregistered, untrained, un calibrated, incompetent, tax avoiding, so called "electricians".

just an idea

im not registered with NICEIC or any other body as its not required in my job, but i'm guessing apart from those who have to join one, the only people who are happy to do so is the Electrical Trainee who probably think it adds credibilty.

im not registered with NICEIC or any other body as its not required in my job.

You're in luck then, if you do any work at home you can get an experienced Part "P" guy off here to do it for you knowing it will be a job well done with all the appropriate paperwork in place :yes:

Unfortunately this is the way things seem to be heading, this is the nature of the beast…this is the reality we’ve created....... this, is the time of the parasite.:crazy: …..…more and more the parasitic worms are flocking, massing to feed off the hapless victim, contriving together sometimes, but always, always, with the intention to suck, to feed, to grow, to lay more eggs and re-infect.

The victim or (fool) has no natural way to fend them off, and worse still, has no awareness that the parasites exist - that they are essentially and ravenously feeding off him, they require him, they need him, they adore him…… In-fact, the fool believes that they, the parasites, are his salvation, they are his servants, in his control, they are helping him survive, without them he would falter, be lost, be nothing…….and the scraps, the slops, vomited from parasitic jowls, are all he deserves…. cos anythings better than nothing ..........They sense this ignorance, apathy and helplessness and gather, waiting, scheming, squirming in the dark shadows, hiding behind safety, law and the fear of no work, they promise the carrot and they threaten the stick, but they deliver nothing, give nothing free, they have no real power but, they feed. Always empty, always feeding, always taking, stuffing themselves, gorging, devouring, looking for weakness, looking for the fool…..

Be prepared, be frightened, but be ready, because, the mother of all parasitic worms is evolving, slowly emerging out of the slime covered chaos, invisibly cloaked in the fools ignorance and inability to think for himself, the path is being readied and paved, course by course, amendment after amendment, stone by stone and book by book…….paid for by the fool, scrubbed clean and kept free from obstacles’ as the fool scurries along his merry path of life from cradle to grave with one hand in his pocket and the other tugging his forlock…I give you the Employment Agency in association with the NICEIC and sponsored by Twisted Trader (all rights reserved and an absolute necessity for registration)
Small print…. (or the ability to ply your trade will and must become non-compliant with fines and probable bloodletting, whilst being dangled over the head of Emma Clancy with ye old throat cut type thing, performed by Tony Cable whilst being fluffed by Dave Austin, in a special video to commemorate the new national NICEIC r*pe an electrician day every day forever)

You're in luck then, if you do any work at home you can get an experienced Part "P" guy off here to do it for you knowing it will be a job well done with all the appropriate paperwork in place :yes:

ha did my own board change, theres no way i'm paying someone to do what i can do, unless its gas.

My company is with Elecsa at the moment, I have our inspection next week. I have been with NIC, they are as useless as all of them IMO.

This will be the last year I pay to be registered as "part p" because I do not want to be put in the same bracket as Electrical Trainee and plumbers, kitchen fitters, builders etc. No offence to them, but I'm sick of paying to register jobs that I dont really understand what type of register they are going on? If people sell their house, they only need to show the certs I gave them. People get my certificates, with my company name, address and phone number, so there is a paper trail should they need to contact me in the future.

Cant wait to tell Mr Elecsa and see what his argument is. 95% of my work is through recommendation, so no one will care if i have one of there badges on my letterhead or not.

Reply to NICEIC Partner with Rated People! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net