Discuss NICEIC Registration Site in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just had a look at this and seems a bit strange. It is the same address as NICEIC but phone and fax number is different. I would phone the NICEIC to ask about it.

Probably OK but wouldn't part with any money until checked out. It seems as though you get an assessment, but for £35 what would they do?

If it is NICEIC they have probably found another way of making money out of us!

Looks like a dud...

STAY CLEAR...! whats teh £35 quid for...

this is who you are paying!!

Domain name:
niceic-registration.org.uk

Registrant:
Phillip Cleary

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
20 The Haven
Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire
HU9 1TH
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: Domain name registration | Domain names | Web Hosting | 123-reg

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 09-Apr-2012
Expiry date: 09-Apr-2014
Last updated: 09-Apr-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns.123-reg.co.uk
ns2.123-reg.co.uk

just reported it to the NICEIC and sent an email to 123 Reg telling them that they are hosting a FRAUDULENT site..

have also reported it online via humberside polices online not urgent system..!

Reply to NICEIC Registration Site in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, as I’m trying to grow my little business I keep coming across many obstacles namely trying to join a competent trade scheme. NAPIT seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need an Electrical Integrity Report for a rental property as it’s becoming mandatory in Wales. Does it matter who I use be it NICEIC or...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT with more than one operative
Hi Guys Hope this is in the right place... I have recently joined NAPIT and had my assessment. We are a limited company of two qualified...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Upcoming NICEIC Assessment
Hi all, Just a quick question really. I have recently decided to go from using NAPIT to NICEIC as my Certification Scheme Provider and my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Couple of questions see what others do maybe 🤔📝 Been using pen/ paper for yonks when dealing with re-drawing plans, everything else I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock