Discuss no earth on lighting r1+r2 what do you put on sheet in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Is not very clear now I have reread it, is he saying there are no cpcs or no earth continuity.

none at cu and none at the accessories
Right okay on the schedule it will be NA because you can't give a reading if there is no conductor to give a reading for, even though NA is self explanatory the schedule should explain this. See Daves post for Coding recommendations, light switch back boxes also need earthing unless they are plastic or have nylon fixing points.

IMO, It's a C3 for no cpc if all class II fittings. C2 if classI fittings.

Reply to no earth on lighting r1+r2 what do you put on sheet in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been asked to look at this report as the customer has been given (in their words) 'A very high quote plus VAT'. It doesn't look well...
Replies
Views
Hi forum, A question about R1+R2 testing. I’m testing a lighting circuit. It’s an old circuit with old colours. In the control panel feeding the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hoping to get some advice on R1 + R2 radial testing and best practise. When doing R1 R2 instead of taking cables from mcbs/rcbos and the...
Replies
Views
Have only recently gotten in to testing. Doing an R1+R2 on a lighting circuit but instead of producing a result my tester clicks over and over...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I saw in the hospital every circuit has 2 separate cpc, same size, sometimes different. I'm wondering. How we can do the dead...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock